3/15/09

Mad Church Disease, Part 2

I have now finished this book I partially reviewed earlier. I will say again that if you can get a copy of Mad Church Disease do so today. Having been awfully close to burnout myself, including the recent past, I found this book to be a Godsend. This book is a must for anyone in ministry, leadership or just living life day to day.

I found the book to be challenging and God used it to help me re-evaluate how much is on my plate on a day to day basis. I started making recent changes that have allowed me to clear that plate more and to increase my time in more important areas, like spending time with my family and the Lord.

Warning: The book is frank and not for the faint of heart. It's for those who need to have a heart challenge!

Read and be blessed!

Mad Church Disease is published by Zondervan.

No comments: