5/22/09

Wind River

Author Tom Morrisey has another winner here. Released just under a year ago, I came across this book only recently. While reviewing Tom's previous book for my local Christian bookstore I saw this one and knew it would be next on my list.

I have now read 3 of Tom's books and each one gets a little better. This is not easy, as each one seems nearly perfect to begin with. Wind River pulled me into the world of a soldier in Iraq, sent me hurtling into the life of a older fisherman and gave me a shocking twist I never saw coming. If you like adventure, the outdoors and great fiction you will find all 3 in Wind River.

This is clearly Tom's best work yet. If you love adventure, mystery and the great outdoors than dive into Wind River today. You won't be disappointed.

No comments: