10/10/10

What is Your Story?

Self-Injury

Molested and Suicidal

Manic Depressive

Failure

Raped

We all have stories and people are sharing their story on the Your Secret Name website.

The beautiful thing is that it doesn't end there. These people are being vulnerable, but they have also either discovered their Secret Name or are well on the way to discovering it.

We all have stories. I was angry and bitter due to the names I was given on my journey through life. I remember the feelings of rejection I struggled with and how my identity was wrapped up in that and other names I had picked up.

I found Hope. I found out what my name truly was. Loved. With my new identity in Christ I began the daily process of walking in my new identity.

Read the stories, take the test, read the book...let God transform your life.

No comments: