5/4/11

I Am A Dead Man

My favorite Bible verse is Gal. 2:20, "I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me."

Ever since I found my identity in Christ this has become my life verse.

Unfortunately, I haven't been living it! Stress was piling up, I have been letting it ear away at me and finally, this past week I had a meltdown...at 2 am!

I should have looked at the warning signs...Sarah asked me if I had prayed about the situation causing stress and I replied with an honest, "No!" Two weeks later and I still hadn't prayed about it. It took the meltdown and Sarah bluntly pointing out that i was not living out of my identity before I realized what i was doing...trying to solve the problem myself.

Long story short...I confessed my sin, prayed about the situation and within 3 days God solved a 2 month old problem.

Yesterday I was reminded of this verse while listening to my John Waller CD...

Here is the song that reminded me of Gal. 2:20



I am a dead man walking.

No comments: