2/8/13

Jeremy Camp - I Still Believe


I Still Believe by Jeremy Camp is a book that literally brought me to tears. 

Very rarely have I read a book that causes such an emotional response.  I Still Believe is Jeremy's memoir of his life to this point.  I've heard a few of Jeremy's songs over the years but did not know anything about his life story.  If you read this book and don't stop and take stock of your own life, I'd be shocked.

Jeremy pulls no punches when it comes to sharing the details of his life. He shares about his early childhood and how he came to faith as a teen.  He also talks about his first marriage and the painful loss of his young wife to cancer.  Jeremy shares the raw emotion as God brings him through the hardest period of his life. His recovery was both inspiring and encouraging.  When Jeremy met his current wife I found myself rejoicing at the goodness of God.

I would encourage you to pick this book up and give it a read.  I would also encourage you to check out Jeremy's website: http://www.jeremycamp.com/IStillBelieve You can find out more info on the book, Jeremy's music, tour dates and much more.

You should also know that this book was originally released in Sept. of 2011.  The book has been re-released with completely revised and expanded with additional content!

Tyndale House Publishers has provided me with a complimentary copy of this book.

No comments: