4/19/13

God of Wonders

God is so amazing.

"How great are His signs, how mighty His wonders! (Daniel 4:3a)

How mighty His wonders.  I like that.  I remember visiting Niagara Falls a few years back.  My daughter wanted to go on the Maid of the Mist boat ride which takes you up to the base of the water falls.  Now I hate boats but, being a dad, I went along for the ride.

I must say I was not only impressed, I was awestruck!

To see the power of the falls up close left me amazed at the God of wonders and His creativity.

The great thing about God is that not only is He a God of wonders but He is a God who works wonders as well.

"You are the God who works wonders; you have made known your might among the peoples." (Psalm 77:14)

He is a God who provides, heals and guides!  He works mighty miracles and still moves today!  I have seen first hand the healing power of God.  My family has experienced God's provision and guidance first hand.

What has God done in your life?

I believe the wonders of the Lord should cause us to draw closer to Him.  We should delight in drawing closer to the Lord. (Isaiah 58:2)

In fact we are promised that if we draw near to God, He will draw near to us. (James 4:8) 

Why not draw near to the God of wonders today.


No comments: